Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Launch of the food/cooking blog

Hello Everyone,

I decided to start a food/cooking blog, the purpose of it is to introduce people to another side of me, that some may or may not have been aware of, I love to cook.

I think cooking is an art in itself, because it involves a lot of creativity, just like artists take time out to paint or draw, same goes with cooks they also take their time to perfect their craft.  Sometimes it might take countless amounts of hours in the kitchen to make a certain dish perfect, but the end result is the look of satisfaction in everyone's face after they have devoured a delicious meal.

Long story short, I will try to come up with something new to cook every week and post it on here, also if i find a cooking article or a recipe that maybe of interest I will share it with all of you.

If you have a suggestion or an idea I am always willing to try new things.

And please follow this blog to stay current with everything that's going on in "The King's Kitchen."

This is a meal I cooked for my friend's family for his dad's birthday.















2 comments:

  1. so...mouth watering! Love it! Great Job, Kas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks miss I really appreciate it, I am trying to follow one of my dreams:)

    ReplyDelete